COLLEGE DEMOCRATS OF AMERICA, Washington, D.C.
GW College Democrats Senior Deputy Director of Feminist Democrats, Programming Committee (Fall 2017-Present)
- Led members of the largest, most active chapter of College Democrats in the country and largest student organization at GWU.
- Coordinated speakers from Congress, the VA House of Delegates, and other political organizations to educate our members on important issues such as interfaith and political acceptance.
- Organized events and supervised student leaders, focusing on feminist issues to increase political involvement for young women and educate them on issues regarding women in the political field.
DIPLOTOTS TOO, Washington, D.C.
Assistant Teacher (March 2017 – Present)
- Provided a child-friendly environment while supervising up to 20 children ages 1-6 and assessing urgent situations as needed to ensure children’s safety.
- Guided children’s daily schedules and prepared snacks while creating lasting relationships with the individual children.
THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY’S DEPARTMENT OF ANNUAL GIVING, Washington, D.C.
Colonial Connection Caller (November 2017 – December 2017)
- Interacted with alumni over the phone to strengthen their relationship with the university.
- Raised money for university programs and student organizations through personal conversations with alumni.
GINDLING HILLTOP CAMP, Malibu, CA
Counselor (June 2017/18 – August 2017/18)
- Facilitated programmatic activities designed to push campers to evolve and reach new levels of teamwork resulting in communication and trust.
- Established relationships with campers age 8-15, creating a safe environment for identity-building and personal growth.
- Supervised and cared for young children, allowing them to learn essential skills and gain independence.
NORTH AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEMPLE YOUTH, Los Angeles, CA
Social Action Vice President (June 2016 – May 2017)
- Produced educational and engaging programs centered around the themes of acceptance and tolerance to educate over 600 unique participants of the NFTY Southern California region on the importance of social justice.
- Directed over 40 individual teen leaders in the NFTY SOCAL community for each program, creating more opportunities for participants to develop leadership experience.
- Organized outreach and recruitment through advanced marketing, social media, and personal contact to bring in 319 new members to the region.
- Partnered with non-profit organizations, including the Religious Action Center, Reform CA and Everytown for Gun Safety to inform participants further on opportunities to take action of social justice issues.
TILLY’S CLOTHING, Irvine, CA
Sales Associate (May 2015 – April 2016)
- Assisted in training for new employees through the Tilly’s Clothing mentorship program.
- Managed transactions and engaged with customers at the cash register to provide an exceptional final interaction.
- Supported with organization of store appearance and products to maintain store presence and point of sale.
GW Jewish Student Association
Jewish Leadership Fellow, Social Justice Fellow
Kappa Delta Sorority, Sigma Mu Chapter
Shamrock Committee, Girl Scout Committee
Jewish Center for Justice
Legislative Policy College Fellow
Technical: Adobe Photoshop, Web Design, Social Media, Microsoft Office
Languages: Spanish (basic), Hebrew (basic)
Volunteering: Sandy Hook Promise, St. Mary’s Court Housing Development Corporation